ABBA has purposed to bless the later born through the firstfruit and firstborn (Acts 15:16-18; 1. Cor.2:9-11; Gen.3:15; Rom.11:16; Gal.3:16).
• Christ is the promised Seed, the Firstborn. In and through Him endless blessing shall flow down on the later-born.
• Christ is both firstborn from above, and first out of death.
• As by one firstborn (Adam) death came into the world, so by another firstborn (Christ) it has been overthrown. (1. Cor. 15:21).
• The duty of the firstborn--Goel (Hebrew word) or Redeemer is described in Ex. 13:2; 24:5; Num. 3:12, 13; 8; 16 and 1. Chron. 5:1, 2.
• What is now called “the church” is only a kind of firstfruits of the entire harvest. (Jas. 1:18)
• As "joint-heirs with Him" the promise must be fulfilled, that in them "all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
• The Body of Christ is to announce and demonstrate its salvation to the world! (John 3:16; 1. John 2:2).
• It is the birthright of the elect, not to be blessed only, but to be a blessing.
• Christ and His church (His first born, co-heirs) possess the keys to death, hell and the grave, the keys to ABBA’s Love Kingdom (Matt. 16:19, 18:18; John 14:12, 20:21; Romans 8:16-17; 1 John 4:17; Rev. 1:18).
• ABBA and Christ’s Bride, the New Jerusalem, will tabernacle with MANKIND. And He will wipe away all tears, and ALL death, sorrow and pain will pass away (Isa. 25:7-8; Rev. 21:4).
As firstborn with Christ we… - share the kingship and priesthood with Him. - rule and intercede for younger and later-born siblings. - stand up for them when injustice is being done to them. - raise up seed to the dead. - through Christ redeem their lost inheritance.
ABBA’S purpose is fulfilled in successive AGES. (Eph. 3:11; 1. Cor. 15:23).
• The dead are raised "every man in his own order."
• Due to wrong Bible translations, this truth has often been lost.
• The law, in all its "times," figures the gospel "ages".
• The “ages” are fulfillment or substance of the “times and seasons” of the Sabbatic year and Jubilee under the old law. In the “ages” we find those “good things to come”, of which the times and seasons were the shadow (Acts 1:7).
• The “ages” are periods in which ABBA works. They have an end when the work appointed to be done in them has been accomplished.
ABBA’S purpose, worked through successive ages, is accomplished through death and resurrection. (Heb. 2;15).
• Jn. 12:24: the corn of wheat shows that all advance of life is through change, death and resurrection.
• Christ showed us the way… - from “the lowest parts of the earth”. - from the Virgin's womb. - through birth, and infant swaddling clothes. - to opened heavens. - through temptation, strong crying and tears. - the cross, the grave. - resurrection and ascension. - till He sits at God's right hand to judge all things.
• 2 Cor. 4;16 – Creation is going through the same process.
• We participate in His suffering and in His life (2 Cor.1;5; Phil. 3;10; Col. 1;24).
• Because of legalistic interpretations of Christ's cross (e. g. ‘penal substitution’), the identification with Christ in His death is being shrunk from, instead of being welcomed as the appointed means by which we can be delivered from the power of death. (Rom. 6:7 "He that is dead is freed from sin.")
• The cross is the way to life (Mat. 16:25; Gal.2:20; 2 Tim. 2:11,12; Rom.8:12,13)!
• It was by death to ABBA’S love (by believing the lie of separation) that we fell into an orphan mentality.
• It is by identifying with Christ in His life, death, resurrection and ascension, that we are delivered into sonship – male and female (Romans 8:14-16).
ABBA has called us out to manifest His heart to the world
• All creation waits for the unveiling of ABBA’s sons and daughter’s (Romans 8).
• ABBA promises: “After this I will return and rebuild David's fallen tent. Its ruins I will rebuild, and I will restore it, so that the remnant of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who bear My name, says the Lord who does these things…” (Acts 15:16). (Note: David’s tent is his house or household, his family. Jesus is his descendent and we are His brother’s and sisters.)
• In the last days all nations shall flow into ABBA’s house. (Isa. 2:2).
• ABBA will speak peace to the nations. His Kingdom shall be to the ends of the earth. (Zech. 9:10)
• The earth will be full of the revelation of ABBA’S glory (nature) as the waters cover the sea. For the nations will seek Him. (Isa. 11:9-10; Ps. 72:18)